Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken - Revisited


Ok, I already posted this recipe here. But, it was so easy and so versatile and so tasty, I feel it really needs another mention. This time, I have pictures of the super simple process to make this chicken.

2 1/2 lbs, bonless, skinless chicken breast
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 jar green salsa

Last time, I made more chicken (about 3 1/2 lbs) and it worked well with that amount too. I didn't adjust the other ingredients for less chicken this time and it still came out great.


Here are my super simple ingredients, next to my very retro looking crock pot.

Dump in the chicken, empty seasoning packet over chicken, pour salsa over all of that, plop on the lid and cook on low for 6-8hrs.


Shred the chicken right in the pot with a fork (it just falls apart). Then stuff your face!



This recipe was enough for our family of 7 to have green enchiladas and chicken tacos and still have plenty left over for lunches the next day.

Check out this post for several recipes I've used this chicken in.

Easy Peasy!




No comments:

Post a Comment