Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Deck of Cards Love Book


This is my Valentine present to my husband this year.

I first saw this idea here, but I have seen a few variations of this project on different sites.

I painted the cover with black paint and decorated with simple heart stickers. I printed out 52 statements in different fonts and sizes and glued them to each card. Punched holes in each one, bound together with metal rings and done!


linking up this project with:

Photobucket






The Girl Creative

Pink Hippo Party

monogram

2 comments:

  1. Special, special, special. I'm sure he was touched by your work and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. what a sweet gift for that special guy! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!

    ReplyDelete